Kickball is a little more than 1 week away and we couldn’t be more psyched that you’re playing! Until gametime please read through this entire email and let us know if you have any questions.
- Location/Schedule/Time/Free Agents –We’re playing at Liberty Park (Just north of the lake on the east side of the park) this season. We’ll be using the fields between 6:30 and 8:30pm each Wednesday. The schedule has been released. Log into your Beehive Sports account to check out what times you’re playing!\
- Rules –If your team is new or has questions about the rules please take a few minutes and read them here! We’ve slightly updated the second base rule and a couple others based on feedback from last season.
- Theme Weeks – This season we’ll have three theme weeks you can dress up for! Week 2 will be 70s Basketball/Retro, Week 4 will be Underwear On The Outside and Week 6 will be Superheroes. The team that does the best job dressing up will receive 4 outs during their first at bat.
- Sponsor Bar– This season we’ll be socializing at Gracies after each game. If 6 or more of your team wears their shirts they can get 1/2 price nachos and $4 Miller Lites! Encourage your team to come to the bar at least once – trust us when we say it’s more fun that way.
- Facebook/Twitter/Instagram– Follow the fun after your game. Our professional photographer will be posting photos each week that you can tag yourselves in on Facebook. We also run contests and feature photos on Instagram (@BeehiveSport). Check it out!
- Feedback– We aren’t here to make millions. We are here to make fun. Good, bad, praise or criticism we want make sure this is a great time for absolutely everyone!
- Our league coordinator this season is Jonah Bolton. His cell phone number is 8015803482.
Feel free to reach out to us anytime!