It’s February, we’re still all wound up about the Super Bowl so we’re going to explain the State of Utah this month using only Super Bowl metaphors. First off, the valley looks as clear as the play call on 2nd and 1 at the end of a football game wherein you have the best running back, the snow is falling like the Dancing Shark at halftimes stock, LA just left Park City faster than the entire bandwagon of fair weather Seahawks fans and Beehive is ready for another year of sports like Brady wants to make us blush like school girl every time he flashes those piercing baby blue eyes. It’s also National Run On Sentence Month!
Okay, enough rambling here is whats up in Beehive Nation this month:
- Dodgeball and Volleyball are starting over the next couple weeks. We have room for 2 more volleyball teams on Tuesday! Sign up here.
- Spring leagues are open for registration. Kickball (Wed & Thurs), Cornhole (Tuesdays), Softball (Sunday, Tuesday, & Wednesday), Flag Football (Sunday, Tuesday, & Wednesday) and a brand new Beehive league, Ultimate Frisbee (Wednesday) are all open for registration on our website!
- One of our big 4 annual parties is happening later this month. The Beehive League Winter Party and FLIP CUP Tournament is February 21st at Batters Up. We’re giving away a snowboard and raffling off a bunch of other great prizes. Oh and it’s free to enter! Check out the event details on Facebook.
- St. Patricks Day Pub Crawl is coming up March 14th. It’s a beehive classic so get your closest 5 drinking buddies together and sign up before we fill up!
- Beer Games is April 4th. Mark you calendars! We’ll open it up for registration soon and let you know