Beautiful Beehive BeerFestival Volunteers!
The festivities begin tomorrow, here’s what you should probably bring:
- Wear a beehive shirt.
- Bring a water bottle, it’s gonna be hot this weekend.
- Bring a swimsuit/change of clothes/towel if you want to partake in the water activities (slip and slide kickball, water balloons etc).
- Bring sunscreen, cuz Mrs. Lippy said it’s bad to not put that stuff on.
Once you’ve got your bag all packed, remember:
- You DO NOT need to buy a ticket. I have a beer card preloaded with credits for 4 beers (you can add more credits at the festival if you like) and an entrance wristband for you.
- Park in the green area on the map below, enter through the red area, we are in the blue area. Colors are fun!
- SATURDAY VOLUNTEERS ONLY…When you arrive call my cellular telephone (801520708) and I’ll meet you in the red area to give you your ticket.
- SUNDAY VOLUNTEERS ONLY…When you arrive call Collin (307.683.6138) or Kelly’s (419.787.1681) cellular telephones and they’ll meet you in the red area to give you your ticket.
- The festival doors open at 1 pm on Saturday. If you can show up by then that’d be great. I’ll be there at 11:30 am so show up then if you can! The festival ends at 8 pm on Saturday.
- The festival doors open at 1 pm on Sunday. Please try and be there by then. The festival ends at 7 pm on Sunday.
- IF you can’t be there the whole time on your designated day(s) then…please send me a text message so I can note your specific times on my volunteer sheet. If I don’t hear from you I will plan to hang out with you all day (that’s a good thing!).
Okay, now onto “what the hell are we going to do all day, Dave?” Glad you asked:
- We’ll have lots of game set up, play them, have fun!
- For everyone who isn’t YOU...the price of admission into the Game Zone is a “follow” of @BeehiveSport on Instagram. If they refuse or say they don’t have Instagram then we’ll have a sheet they can put their email address on. If they don’t want to do that, they’ll have to watch from outside “da zone.”
- Lots of people will come want to play those games. Play with them! Say hi to them! Put your hand out and introduce yourself (I promise it’s not as scary as it feels).
- Ask people, “have you ever heard of Beehive Sports?” If they say yes ask if they’ve ever played a sport. If they say no tell them about the sports you’ve played.
- We’ll have lots of swag – give it out to people. We’ll have lots of volunteers – we can take turns hanging in “da zone” and walking around the festival.
If you have any questions let me know! Otherwise I’ll see ya tomorrow/Sunday!