We showed up to clear sunny skies on Sunday at flag football feeling like that guy who just walked into a party where his ex isn’t in attendance. Happy times! This past month in Beehive Nation brought a flood of rain and good feelings. Niki and Tall Paul (btw where did you go other Tall Paul?) got engaged at Kickball, our halftime banana eating contest went in exactly the direction we feared it might and the supporters of Jimbo’s beard were delighted as that Kraken on his face grew ever stronger!
What’s up next? We have no f’in clue but some of this will be the mix…:P
- Summer/Fall leagues are OPEN for registration. Wednesday and Thursday KICKBALL is filling up fast. Wednesday and Sunday SOFTBALL is a great time. Tuesday SOCCER has room for a few more. Monday and Tuesday SAND VOLLEYBALL is still cheapo priced too!
- Everyone and anyone is invited to our Bees Game on June 25th. I’ll have 45 $5 tickets before the game at Lucky 13. Otherwise they are $9 at the door. We’ll be in the left field!
- We were able to give over TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS to local charities – Utah Pride Center and Huntsman Cancer Institute – this Spring! Thanks thanks thanks for playing and helping us support great local causes!
- We are always in need of referees and coordinators. They are easy jobs where you meet new people and make some beer money. Reply to this email if you’d like more information on upcoming opportunities.
- Beehive Sport and Social Club was recently featured on the awesome local podcast – I Am Salt Lake. Check it out!
- Last but certainly not least. YOUR local sport and social club has invented a brand new adult party game – CoolCats and AssHats! If you like Cards Against Humanity you’ll love this. Check out the site to rent a set from us for your next game night
Thanks to everyone who played with us at Pride this weekend. Days like that make us love this beautifully weird city more than we thought was possible